1. Insulated Covers These twin insulated covers are the great AGA hallmark. When closed, they`re just gently warm to the touch. Open them and both hot plates are instantly ready to cook.
2. Boiling Plate Big enough to hold three average sized saucepans at once, the high heat of this boiling plate can boil water faster than most electric kettles.
3. Heat Source Once an AGA is up to operating temperature just a trickle of energy is all that`s needed to keep it there. You can choose from natural gas, propane gas, electricity or oil.
4. Simmering Plate The simmering plate has a far gentler heat than the boiling plate, making it work wonders with sauces or when frying an egg. It holds three average sized saucepans and can also be used as a griddle.
5. Roasting Oven This oven alone is big enough to cook for the whole household, with a space to accommodate a 28lb bird. As versatile as it is spacious, it can also be used for grilling and baking.